The Role of Naturopathic Medicine in Cancer Care
Naturopathic Doctors (NDs) trained in integrative cancer care play an important role in the support of people diagnosed with cancer through survivorship. They provide evidence-informed guidance on safe and effective use of natural and supportive therapies, when combined with conventional treatment.
Why Become a Member?
- Eligibility for board certification in naturopathic oncology
- Access to features on the website such as slideshows, audio segments and published peer-reviewed articles related to naturopathic oncology, as well as clinical discussion forums & forum archives, minutes of meetings, updates and current events
- A free listing on the OncANP website as a naturopathic physician who works with cancer patients. As the Association and website grown, expect to benefit with increased patient referrals
- Ability to cast a vote for and/or become a member of the Board of Directors
- Participation in OncANP events
- Participation in committees of the OncANP
- Access to online naturopathic oncology chat group
- Participation in webinars
- Discount on OncANP annual conference